Manifesto of school shooting suspect who killed 2 kids and injured 17 reveals horrific true plan

A disturbing video “manifesto” believed to be from the suspect in this week’s Minneapolis Catholic school shooting appears to show planning for the attack, according to police and media reports.

Authorities identified 23-year-old Robin Westman as the gunman who opened fire through church windows around 8:30 a.m. Wednesday, just as students attended a back-to-school Mass.

Two children—an eight-year-old and a ten-year-old—were killed while sitting in the pews. Seventeen others were injured, including 14 students and three parishioners in their 80s. Doctors at Hennepin Healthcare confirmed several victims required emergency surgery, and nine of the 11 treated there were children.

Investigators say Westman previously attended the school and had been spotted on campus days earlier. Westman’s mother worked at the school until her retirement in 2021. Court documents show that at age 17, Westman legally changed names to reflect a female gender identity.

Police Chief Brian O’Hara said Westman died at the scene from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Detectives are now reviewing a video posted online showing the suspect flipping through a handwritten journal and describing attack plans.

BBC Verify reported the writings, in Cyrillic script, mention targeting “a large group of kids,” preferably during a school assembly, while avoiding times when parents might be present and armed. The Independent noted several victims remained in critical condition with life-threatening injuries.

On Thursday morning, O’Hara told the Today Show that all of the injured are expected to survive, offering a glimmer of hope amid widespread grief.

As Minneapolis mourns, community leaders and families gather in prayer. Support lines have been shared for those in crisis, including the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline.